We Are Committed to International
Education and Healthcare
Our Objective Is To Improve Education and Healthcare Systems Globally
We are committed to helping populations of need throughout the world. Our research work is geared towards solving problems in the field of cancer as well as basic health care solutions in areas of need.
Global Health Academy provides educational support for students from around the world who are looking to enroll in undergraduate and graduate higher education programs. We help students to prepare and enroll in a multitude of degree programs. We are working with several colleges and universities to match students to a degree program that best suits their educational goals.
We also work with colleges and universities to help them with curriculum, scholarship, and improvement projects. We currently have partnerships in Bangladesh, the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, and the United States
We offer degree programs in the following fields and many more. If you don’t see your area of interest listed below, ask us, and we will match you to a program in your desired field. We also offer general education courses to help you work towards earning your desired degree. Courses are available at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Agricultural Sciences
- Art Education
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Cardio-Respiratory Care
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- CT and MRI
- Criminal Justice and Criminal Investigation
- Culinary and Gastronomic Sciences
- Design and Development of Video-Games
- Digital Graphic Design and Multimedia
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Commerce
- Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Technology
- Fine Arts
- Food Science and Technology
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Human Resources
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Relations
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Landscape Design
- Management and Organizational Innovation
- Managerial Economics
- Marine Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Production
- Medical Sonography
- Medical Technology
- Mobile Device Programming
- Music, Applied Music, and Popular Music
- Music Business Management
- Music Education
- Natural Sciences
- Networks and Telecommunications
- Occupational Therapy
- Office Administration
- Optical Sciences Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Political Science
- Pre-Medical Studies
- Psychosocial Human Services
- Public Administration
- Radiological Technology
- Real Estate
- Small Business Administration
- Social Work
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Recreational and Sports Facilities Management
- Veterinary Technician
Nursing Programs for Foreign Medical Doctors and Dentists
We also offer programs for Foreign Medical Doctors and Dentists to receive nursing degrees in colleges and universities in the United States.
- Accelerated nursing programs are available in the U.S. for Foreign Medical Doctors and Dentists.
- You can earn an Associate of Science Degree (ASN) in Nursing and take the NCLEX-RN exam to become a Registered Nurse within a few short months.
- Median Salary for nurses in 2017 was $70,000 per year or $33.65 per hour, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Foreign Medical Doctors can also become certified as a Nurse Practitioner through academic courses in the U.S. once matriculated into a nursing program.
- Nurse Practitioners can independently open a medical practice in the U.S. and see patients.
- Median Salary for Nurse Practitioners in 2017 was $ 110,930 per year or $53.33 per hour, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- We also have openings and opportunities for medical school enrollment in Caribbean medical schools.
- Your medical education credits are transferable and can help you earn your degree faster.
Apply today if you are interested!
Your Education Starts Here
For more information, complete the form below,
Or call — 833 994 5622
Executives and Staff
Sultan S. Ahmed, M.D.
Syed A. A. Rizvi, Ph.D., M.Sc., M.B.A, M.S., MRSC.
Ronda D. E. Lunn, MPH.